Sunday, October 4, 2009

Twins Birthday VISIT!!!!

I CAN HONESTLY SAY.....what would I do without these TWINS.....
Man I love them....We have so much fun...Their birthday is next weekend and a little
busy for all three of us so we celebrated this past weekend. We shopped and ate and laughed and laughed. Madison had a soccer game on Saturday so we got to watch her play, then we hung out with the kids most of the morning and then took off for every store in Vegas.
twins1
twins5
twins3
twins2
twins4
UNTIL NEXT YEAR.........It is so hard to see them leave, Tia cried and cried it's amazing how
hard it is when your kids get so attached to their Aunts... Love you Gals.

1 comment:

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

I have the best sisters and Mom in the world. I wish my Mom, Nikki, and Dani could have made it. Mandi thanks so much for the fun weekend and for all you do for us. Love you!