Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Perfect Pictures By ERIN

erin14
I seriously have the cutest kids BUT.........It takes an amazing photographer to capture what Erin did... She truly is Wonderful. Her name Erin Fonnesbeck. Website is www.erinfonnesbeckphotography.com I couldn't be more please with these pictures. Thanks a bunch Erin......
erin12
erin11
erin10
erin9
erin8
erin7
erin6
erin5
My favorite things about this little man is his hands.. I asked Erin to take this picture. What may seem funny to some of you is one of my most prized possesions. I bet one day these hands fix my fence and faucet under the sink.....Love you Bubba
erin3
erin2
erin1

7 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Those are absolutely adorable!!

Roberts Family said...

These pictures are amazing and your kids are so cute!! I love your girls dresses!!

Steph said...

You DOOOOO have the cutest kids (after mine of course)!!! I so love Erin's style. She has the EYE for sure! Lucky you to live in the same city. . .

FARRER FAMLIY said...

We are doing good! Your kids are adorable and getting so big! Those pictures are so cute! How are you guys?

Kyler and Hillary said...

oh wow...mandi, i can't get enough! put some more up here :) sooooo stinking darling.

Raquel said...

You really do have some beautiful kids! Way cute pics!

Kristin Bishop said...

I'm in love with them. It doesn't get cuter. SOOOOO cute. I'm thinking HUGE HUGE Canvas wall collage. YOu know just who to call for help with this....in NOvember:)