Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Latest Projects

So this is what I have been up to lately..........Back to projects
I think like many of you I get on a kick of wanting to accomplish some fun homemade things, We have been needing some job charts in the house....I printed these 11x14 like pictures so we can write their jobs in and erase with dry erase markers.....they are actually pretty big. But I'll tell you what the kids are excited......so far it's working and we haven't even started
projects3


This is a corkboard I saw in michaels and just had to have, my friend Megan and I stayed up till midnight finishing them, so fun, and it will look great in Madi's room
projects2
projects1

2 comments:

Lacie Bergeson said...

Hey I am so glad that your latest post is about projects because that is what I wanted to ask you about! I have been wanting to make an advent calendar for Christmas and was wondering if you will post or email me a picture of the one I saw at your house. (The one with pictures!) Let me know! PS I love the new Projects I think Fall is the perfect time for them! my email is dillanlacie3@msn.com

Steph said...

When I saw the title of this post I knew I needed to gear up! You are the BUSIEST gal I know and, yet again, your latest and greatest are pretty great! Now, I'd better get back to my slothful, non-project making ways. Wish I could catch your bug girl!