Sunday, September 27, 2009

Injuries, 2 ER trips in One WEEK

*****OK so I haven't blogged for a while and it's not cause things aren't happening around here that's for sure.......****
Russ and I have been trainning for a triathlon in Oct. Well I was out on my bike and biffed it bad, like full on bike flipped, I walked back to my house and realized my wrist hurt BAD, so I took myself to the ER (Russ out of town) and there were just a couple small fractures but still hurt dang bad, needless to say my training has been put on a hault. This was on Saturday.

The Following Friday I took Koda in the Dr. for a Rash, my wrist check up and Tia has bumps and a bad toe we needed checked. I ran over her toe with a shopping cart full of sand about two weeks ago. Her big toenail feel off and I wanted to check her for infection. This trip was good, everyone healing correctly.

THEN, the next day Saturday, My little Koda Bear, Wild and wooly little boy was doing nothing wild as usual but feel off the couch and cut his eye on the window seal and sure enough....Back to the ER for stitches. Holy Cow, luckily Russ hadn't got to Priesthood meetings yet and took Koda for me. I guess I should just be greatful we have insurance cause this could have been one expensive week for us. I am grateful but it's amazing how some weeks can just be hard..........

No comments: