Thursday, May 21, 2009

Smarty Pants Preschool Graduation!!!!

KODA GRADUATES!!!!
Well Some of you may know, I taught Preschool this year which means I obviously taught my son Koda.  We had such a fabulous year.  I have loved every child, my assistant Nanette and every minute of it.  Thanks to all my Wonderful students and parents. 
koda grad5
I named it Smarty Pants and that is just what they were, these kids were such a highlight every Tues and Thur. we were together.  Man I love those kids.
koda grad2
koda grad 1
Koda was adorable and loves his classmates..........
koda grad3
Gradutation was tonight, the kids did great and we had a wonderful turnout
koda grad4
Thanks TONS AND TONS to my Friend:  Miss Nanette, she is also what made this year so great for me.  Love ya Tons.

4 comments:

The Warnick Family said...

This is the cutest blog! You have the funnest family and pictures! Maybe we will see you at the wedding reception in Delta! Keep up all the fun! Evelyn

the Bachlers said...

Oh man! Now I'm really mad I didn't get Aly signed up sooner. I've heard from many people that your "Smarty Pants" is the BEST!!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Wish we lived closer.... I would LOVE Elyse to be one of your smarty pants!

Princess Academy said...

wow I bet you were amazing! I did "princess Academy" and also LOVED it! Kids are so inspirational, fun, and they keep you on your toes