Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Things!!!

We have definately been busy............... Over the next couple days I hope to get majorly caught up with my blog.  To start things off Our little Madi lost her first tooth.  Man what an emotional thing, this means another milestone come and gone.  She was so thrilled to have the toothfairy actually come and leave her money, I mean think about it who wouldn't love that............
may blog1
We took our first trip to the lake.........I actually was so excited I forgot my camera so this is the only proof I have.  Tia loves her goggles and knows just how to wear them.  THIS should definately stop the water from hurint her eyes??????
may blog 2
may3 blog
Next..............Russ has been in some training which means he wears his "BLUES" instead of his flight suit, we all just sat and starred at him he looked so good.  There is something to say about a man in uniform.   EXSPECIALLY THIS GUY
may blog4
I was honored to be a Chaperone at Madi's fieldtrip last week.  We went to the Springs Preserve here in Las Vegas.  WE had a great time.  I love watching how my kiddo does in a classroom and group setting.  She loves little critters and animals.  We had a great time.
may6blog
may5blog

2 comments:

Princess Academy said...

looks like life is busy and good. Shaun was peaking on your blog last night and commented, "I'm sure glad those two found each other" We think you are amazing and we are ecstatic that you're happy and thriving!

Crick Blog said...

Family looking as good as ever (even Russ). :) Looks like you're still as busy as ever and enjoying every minute of it. We're alive and mostly kicking (I'm on the receiving end). Take care and keep up the great work.

Cricks