Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Most GRASCIOUS FRIENDS!!!!!!!

So this past friday I got a package in the mail, it was from my good friend Myndee Larsen. She wan't going to be able to see us this year and wanted to send the kids something. In each of these cute bags were the cutest sunglasses ever and a little camera. By the pictures below (kids right out of bed) you will see they were so dang excited. They wore them ALL DAY LONG....Thanks Myndee. Your the Best.
friends1
friends2
as if that wasn't enough.....
my great friend Katie surprised me while I was gone for the weekend by turning one of my green plants into a beautiful masterpiece.........I love it and it was such a great surprise.
friends5
The next day.......
she helped me fix up my hanging plants... wow I have the best friends.  
Thank you so muchfriends4
friends3

No comments: