Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kids 1st Triathlon...........

No Words Can Express the feelings Russ and I had this day......  We were so proud of Madison and Koda we couldn't believe it.  On Saturday June 5th we got home from a week trip to California at about 11pm, ONLY to wake up the next Saturday at 6am to assist the kids in competing in their first kids triathlon.  AND BOY WAS IT WORTH IT.......
tri10
tri17
tri18
tri16
tri7
They did such amazing jobs, when they started their swim Russ and I coached them along the side, I was so proud of them I HONESTLY started crying.........right during this above picture
tri15
tri14
tri13
tri12
tri8
tri1
tri2
tri3
tri9
tri6
tri11
They both got medals and had a blast,  we will be doing more that's for sure

3 comments:

Stevens said...

Way to GO!!! You make me tired!!

Tiffany said...

You guys are amazing!!!
There is way too much talent and cuteness in one family!! :)

Princess Academy said...

awesome that rocks! I just heard stories of some girl who use to play ball with the boys and held her own by tackling all over the field Shaun claims your are the BEST athlete in your fam and that your kids have some great genes