Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RANDOM FUN THINGS

OK I need to thanks so many people 
that played a part in my SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY.  
Dani and Kari, mom and dad, Nikki, Russ.
......................  All you that came with such fun gifts, those of you who couldn't come but wrote such nice things about me.  I  bawled like a baby.  It's so hard when so many people put so much time into something for you.  It is so overwhelming.  Thank You, Russ for the bike, Dani and Kari for the Movie of my life you made and the amazing book, I love you all.....................surprise bday1
surprise bday2
suprise bday
Sand Hollow is truly one of our favorite places, it's so easy to get to and so marvelous once there, the kids had a great time with all our little cousins.
sandhollow
Dutch Oven and Camping at MT. Charleston:  So many people would never know 30 minutes away from Vegas are the greatest mtns. and camping.  The kids love it, we love going their especially with fun friends, thanks Nelson's. 
camping

1 comment:

The Andersens said...

K you crack me up! I was laughing at your comment!! and little missy when was your birthday?? i missed it!!! Happy Birthday!! I keep telling craig i need to make a calander with the fams birthdays on it.. ive been such a slacker these past few months!! thats so cute they did a suprise b-day for you! You have the CUTEST family ever... p.s. next time we talk i have a few things to tell ya :)