Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna lie.....this years Chritmas Card was a flop.....down to the location (we had to hurry and pull over cause sun was falling so fast)..didn't make it to the mountains, then the day I needed to send them to get printed I was moving out of my house....Then the postal man lost them.....Didn't get the photoshoping done I should have.....WHATEVER.....BUT
We are so greatful for a wonderful Holiday Season and hope you are too....
So many things to be Thankful forand we Truly are best........
2009 christmas
Back
2009 Christmas back

1 comment:

The Nielsons said...

Love the pictures! The kids are just darling! Brandon's Grandma Nielson was just telling us the other day how she misses you and is always glad that you never forget to send her a Christmas Card!