Sunday, December 13, 2009

SLEDDING

First of all I have to say.....There are many pictures to follow...We took the kids sledding up at Mt. Charleston (30 mins from our home) There is a ski resort and all......who ever knew Vegas had a ski resort....Anyways we had a BLAST. The kids had the time of their lives. Russ and I laughed the whole time watching them jump and slide. I TOOK several picts of Tia standing so adorable.....I photoshoped some more than others, you will see......A VERY MEMORABLE day as a mother.........PRICELESS
sledding2


sledding4

sledding8

sledding7
AS you can see all Madi wants for Christmas is her two front teeth.....
sledding9

sledding10

sledding6

sledding5

sledding3

sledding1

2 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

so stinking cute. I want your snow outfit. What brand?

Steph said...

Love the sledding pics and the Christmas card! Merry Christmas to you guys!