Friday, January 15, 2010

What a month........

OH WOW What a Month.......Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season. We sure did. As you can see below the kids were spoiled and yet had a wonderful Christmas. I have to admit I was pretty much sick the whole break. It started with Absessed tonsils and just went on from there. WE stayed in St. George most of the time and had a great time with family. Between the Wii, four wheelers and Tia's new bike all our time has been filled with these new joyful items. As I look back over this past month I am reminded of the fun this gifts bring along with how time flies. Most of all I have been so hit with the gratitude I have for My Heavenly Father, and my Savior. I feel like I have learned more over this last month that a lifetime and am so grateful for my blessings. My family, My Life.
09christmas6
09christmas4
09christmas5
09christmas3
09christmas8
Aunt Kaeli Teaching Tia about how tape can be used for more than one purpose......
09christmas7
09christmas1
My Parents heated their pool to about 100 degrees over Christmas break and boy did we love it. Believe it or not at times it was even tooo hot....
09christmas02
Joey and TIa, best buddies, they actually have a darling love:hate relationship..

No comments: