Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tia Turns 2!!!

Happy Birthday My Little Tia, man where do I begin.  Tia is so much fun, she is polite, excited about everything and doesn't miss a beat.  She was so adorable all two days we celebrated, I wish I had a Video Camera on her the whole time. Thanks for all who came to the Festives and all the Fun Gifts.  HOLY COW!!!!!!  
      5 things I am loving about Tia...........She calls Pocket....Pockee and Jacket Jackee....... She wants you to hold her and sit on the couch constantly......... She climbs out of her crib in the night to come and check on mom and dad........She dances like she is riding a horse but only in a circle with one stiff leg.....................She tells us when she is Poopy and brings her diaper to prove it.   Thanks Tia!!!
                               

tia b day
See the excitement she had, this was her reaction to almost everything..............

tia cake
First Fondent Cake done by MOM DAD MADI AND KODA (literally)

Tia got this Bear from our adopted Grandparents Katie and Waki.  It sings and dances and is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.  The songs just make you happy.  Thanks Guys.

4 comments:

boandmarianne said...

Darling! Way to go on the cake. Are you practicing for Kaeli's wedding?

the Bachlers said...

Who's surprised you made the cake?! Just to let you know I spy on you guys from time to time. Go ahead and put Aly on your LONG waiting list for Fall 2009. I won't hold my breath, though. I also loved Russ' letter to his parents. I knew there was a reason I liked you guys!
bachler@embarqmail.com

Princess Academy said...

Hey Mandi and Russ -Tonya Steel I jumped on from Meg's site I hope you don't mind --I promise I am NOT a stalker:) I actually think Shaun will love having access into a litttle bit of insight into teh Brown's lives:) Hey, I am in love with teh darling froof skirt --My girlies NEED them, where do I purchase? Please email me tonyasteel@gmail.com Thanks -hope you're well:)

Vanes said...

I want cake lessons...
Mand - she is ADORABLE!!