Saturday, March 28, 2009

BUBBA!!!!!!!

So the other day Russ and I were trying to find a babysitter to go to the temple, after many cancellations and no answers we decided we better just take turns or we are never going to make it.  I was going first, leaving him home with the kids then Saturday Russ could go.  The kids walked in and saw me in Church Clothes and Russ not, they looked at me and asked, "mom where are you going?"  I said, to the Temple. Then Madi said and dad isn't, No I said he is going to stay with you kids.  Koda looked at me with squinted eyebrows and said, "Your going to the temple to marry someone else?".   Amazing sometimes what these young ones must think.  Glad he actually asked and we were alble to clear it up.  Love you Bubba

3 comments:

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

Melt my heart. You are so grateful after they asked that you were able to clear it up. Oh i miss those kids. It reminds me of the time when you were washing Madi's or Koda's or Tia's neck...one of them...and little Taylor asked..."Mandi...why are you choking her?" oh my goodnes how sad. Hahahha!

La Ron said...

Koda is so cute. One time John and Hartman were going to the Temple together and Hayden asked me if they were going to get married. Kids are so funny what they think in their little brains cracks me up. Next time ask us to babysit. My kids would love it.

boandmarianne said...

That is a crack up! So...did you?