Monday, March 2, 2009

Letter to Parents:

So I am laying in bed last night when Russ told me he wrote his parents last week, this is what he wrote, I cracked up and had to journal this so I would have it forever.  Man I love him, he is a riot.  Thanks Russ.


Hello Mom and Dad,

It is good to hear from you. I am sorry to hear that Dad had a nasty fall, we will stop praying that you will be humble, instead just healthy. The family is doing well. I am working a lot. You would never think working 6 days straight would be hard but it is. We are positive though because most people right now are just glad to have work.

Madison and Dakoda are doing well in school. Dakoda loves his teacher (Mandi) and I do too. Tia is now taking off her own diaper and showing us that it is "Poopy"

Mandi is busy saving us money on groceries, teaching cute kids, learning about photo editing software, updating our blog, planning our vacations and just outright saving the world.

I finished my hunters safety class and I am planning a hunt with Mandi's family and maybe some folks from work.

I put our genealogy on the church website but I accidentally sealed Mandi to her Grandfather. I hope I did not mess the whole thing up.

Mandi and I are trying to get the temple as much as possible so I can work at the veil, the last time we went the sessions were full so we ended up doing sealings.


It is good to hear from you two keep up the great work, we will keep praying for you and for heaven sakes stay in a good athletic position when walking and shaky ground.

Love Russ Mandi Madi Koda and Tia

2 comments:

dani said...

So cute and so true! I hope Grandpa Brown in doing better. Love the pictures of D land!

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

So now we've converted to incest? Mandi sealed to her grandfather? That has got to be the funniest thing i've read all day. Hope Grandpa Brown is okay. Send our love.