Monday, June 30, 2008

Mommy Poppins

OK so is this the best idea or what???????? I was invited by some gals in my ward to be a part of "Mommy Poppins".  Once a week or if something fun comes up this group is emailed and does some of the cutest things.  Last week they all met at a park and had a fourth of July parade. Wagons and bikes decorated along with all the kids and they had their own parade. Today we went to Little Pastry Chefs, the kids rolled, cut and decorated their own cookies.  It is such a darling idea, I love it.  There are about 20 or so moms, I have met some darling girls.  It is just a good way to find out some great things to do in the area and always have friends.  Maybe you should start one?????





2 comments:

Vanes said...

I think you already are "Mommy Poppins!" Maybe you should move home to St. George and start one - I'll join yours! I'm not even close to being creative enough to start something like that! Call the next time you come home - we'd love to see your fam! We come home in August - Mike will stay until the end of August!!

Kyler and Hillary said...

wow, right when I saw this I thought the same thing and was about to comment and say mandi you are the ultimate mommy poppins already...I loved that the "vanes" thought the same thing! It must be true! YOu guys are great..thanks again for being the best hosts ever!!!!!!!!