Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 7th Anniversary


Russ and I just celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary!!!!!!!Yahoo!!!!  We had a great day.  Russ hired our babysitter drive us up to Mt. Charleston, (an awsome mountain-campground) about 30 minutes from our home.  She dropped us off and returned home with the kids and awaited our return.  Russ and I ate at the lodge in Mt. Charleston and biked our way home.  About 25-30 miles.  It was awsome.  It was all down hill so don't think we are huge bikers or anything.  Ok so Russ is but I am not so good.  I am lucky to  have such a man.  Thanks Russ---I love you..............Mandi

4 comments:

Jen Nielsen said...

Way to go guys! What a great idea. You two make such an adorable couple. Oh and I could not help but notice those nice arms..no no not just on Russ I mean on Mandi!!! Keep pumpin those weights :) Love ya, Jen

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Where's the other bike? Did you both ride on that one little seat? haha.

Vanes said...

What a cutie! Sounds like a great time (if you like biking - which really I don't!) :)

Kyler and Hillary said...

you guys have got to be the cutest couple EVER! I just love you guys. congrats on seven years :)