Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WERE BACK!!!!!!  So I guess some of you have noticed I haven't updated my blog lately.  I got that by all the hate mail.  Man its amazing how many people are counting on each other through blogging.  We first of all moved in a house then took off for about three weeks on and off, we starting by flying to Colorado and meeting up with the Smith's our greatest friends from Omaha.  Russ ran in the Boulder Boulder run and kicked butt, we had a blast.  Thanks Meg and Dev and the smith family.  Those pictures won't work for some reason.  Sorry

From there we tried to take some pictures of the kids and the girls in their cute skirts, you will see those pictures randomly below.  The kids were darling and becoming such good posers.  They love the camera.  As you will see.  

We spent a Saturday at Sand Hollow having so much fun with family.  The kids are starting to love riding the tube, they played so well with cousins and love love love the sand.  Tia begged to ride the Wave Runner every time it landed.  She is our wild one.  OK they all are.  They are swimming so well we can't believe it and eveyone thinks they need to jump in and save their lives.  They truly are swimming across pools like real swimmers and no lifejackets or anything.  We are proud of them.

Another picture below is me and my mom and some sisters, they came up to Vegas to celebrate my birthday, the big 32, holy cow, we went shopping, and to dinner downtown and had a blast.  Thanks everyone and mainly my hubby I had an awsome birthday, and thanks to him my pictures will be even better, with my new camera lens.  Yahoo.  

And as for the rest of the pictures there is one of Koda with goggles above his head, he has worn them like this for 4 days straight.  They have not left his body, I wonder if he thinks they are sunglasses but they are now apart of his head.  It is hilarious, and then Miss Madi got a hair cut, we love it, she is so dang adorable and this new haircut fits her. 






















6 comments:

jess said...

Glad your back! Late happy birthday, I actually thought of you and Donald Duck, of course! :) Hope the move went OK. Your kids are cuties, where do you think they get that from? hmmmm.

Steph said...

Yea! You're back! I ALMOST sent some hate mail, but refrained. I knew you'd be back! Great pics! LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE the hair cut!

Lewyville said...

Yeah! you are back! Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have been busy having tons of fun.

Kyler and Hillary said...

oh my heck Mand. this is hill. yes it is so good to see your updated blog! cutest kids ever. Well I am so excited to hopefully be coming down there next weekend! We are possibly comin tomorrow camping too...(We want to be shaheens)I just need to talk to Kare. :)

Vanes said...

Mand - I'm SO glad you found us! Your family just gets cuter and cuter! It's great to hear what you're up to! How much longer will you be in Vegas? The lake looked so fun! I would love to go!
It's great to see you so happy - you deserve it!!

Alicia said...

Hey Mandi, this is Alicia Manning I stumbled across your blog, linked to others in the old ward, and LOVE LOVE LOVE those cute dresses your girls have! I so want one for my little girl!!! Where did you get them? My blog is private; alicia_cam_manning@yahoo.com, Please send word!