Sunday, November 22, 2009

What we have BEEN up To!!!!!

Like many of you we have been extremely busy.....
First off the Magical Forest had a free for Military night so we took advantage of that
with some friends and had a great time....It really gets you in the chirstmas spirit, trains, slides and SANTA.....
nov9
n0v13
Madison has been enjoying gymnastics with her friend Riley.....
And both of the kids have had a w0nderful soccer season
nov8
nov7
nov6nov4
Little Miss Tia has been keeping up with all of us, she is getting so big and SO DANG ADORABLE, she has been the perfect #3 child........
nov3nov1
KODA HAS IT ROUGH
For family home evening we made a thankful tree, and YES we are ready for Thanksgiving. We are hosting it here in Vegas this year and can't wait for family to show up..
nov10
nov11nov12
And last but not least we have had a Great time laughing and enjoying each other as a family....

2 comments:

Kyler and Hillary said...

you guys have to be one of the cutest families I know! I love all the pictures. I love madi posing in the first one. haha. so darling! She's got Kari's attitude :)

Kristin Bishop said...

GOod luck with hosting thanksgiving. I'm sure you have yoru husband busy with many many projects. Ok...so we have the same coat. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

I am praying you get your dream house. Then I plan on coming to visit...living in my guest house by the pool and enjoying some warm weather. I am currently watching it snow.