Saturday, November 7, 2009

HAppy BirTHdaY BUBBA!!!

*****Koda Bear you STUD*******...........Happy Birthday.....the big #5......
We love this little boy more than life...he is so much fun and wild
His hands are my favorite,
They are just so different than so many other little boys, very distinctive...tough...maybe it's I know one day they will take care of his mom, I don't know. I just love them.
His dad loves his hands and feet, he loves his rugged little run...

One of my favorite stories of Koda this past year: We were driving home from Lake Powell and he says to Russ and I, "So how did you two meet anyway?" It was so random yet adorable. Needless to say we told the story and he seemed to aprove.

kodabday1
kodabday2

*Koda Bear your a very rough, tough and wild little boy and I wouldn't change one thing about you.....I love my little MAN.

Thanks to all that came to his party, you helped make it a huge success.
kodabday3

3 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

I am also in love with your son:) His hands are adorable...but check out those perfect freckles and blue eyes. Oh my goodness. They don't come like that very often.
I'm partial to little boys:):)

Ok...so we moved all of our stuff. Final inspection is tomorrow and we can finally unpack and lead a normal life. So much to tell you....I will call you soon!

Dani Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Bubba! We love you so much you are such a good boy and are our famouse little Dash!

Rebecca Robison said...

mandi

just happend upon your beautiful blog...

love it!


your cute kids make my heart swell!