Monday, April 21, 2008

My 18 year old 4 year old

OK so listen to this, At about 6:15 am Madi woke up, peered in our room and said "mom can I get in the tub, I told her sure just make sure the bathroom door is closed so Tia will stay asleep. Then about 730ish I could hear Tia crying. Madi came in again and said Tia is up and I can't get her out of her crib, I walked in and got Tia, then came back in my room to lay down. Madi then walked over to my bed folding her pjs and said. "Mom can I just tell you what I have done today, she went on and on, well I woke up and layed there forever and decided to get up and get doing things, I cleaned my room, made my bed, took a bath, did my hair(Cutest ponytail), got Koda's clothes out and they were laying on her bed, filled up Tia a new bottle, and was folding her pj's. All by 730. And I am telling you she did them all as perfect as I would. I was amazed. Sure she was tired all morning but hey I will take what I can. Man I don't want her to grow up.

8 comments:

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

So cute! What a little grown up she is!

jess said...

Holy cow! Can she come to my house?

Autumn said...

She is so cute! I laughed so hard reading this!

Lewyville said...

Can I borrow her? so cute! My boys are so messy!!!

Steph said...

You gotta love a little miss "Rise and Shine!" What a funny, sweet girl!

dani said...

That day was known as LIBERATING DAY for me. It happened a couple of years ago and man it is wonderful, time for another. MOOOOOHA.

Lila said...

That's awesome. How sweet.

Carrie said...

Hi Mandi! I'm a total blog stocker, I found your blog from Jaime and Bryan Mitchell's blog, somehow, thru someone else's.. yada, yada, yada. You know how it goes...I LOVE the skirts your cute girls have on!! Where did you get them? I LOVE the all the layers of ruffles. We're having family pictures done in July and I would LOVE to have one made/buy it..whatever! Can you please leave me a message on my blog on where I can find something like that! Thank you sooo much! ~Carrie