Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birthday!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Russ!!!  Well Russ turned 35 Saturday and says he is just getting better looking.  I think I agree.  To tell you what kind of Husband  I have I asked him several times what he wanted to do for his birthday, I offered to get a babysitter, friends, shows, whatever and he just kept telling me he wanted to be with his own little family and do something together.  SOOO we did, I would have loved a babysitter and dinner alone but he insisted.  We woke up, met with our realtor and found a home to rent for a year.  Hopefully this market can continue to go down before we buy.  Then we loaded up the four wheeler and went out to Cold Water Creek, about 30 minutes from our home in Vegas.  We had a blast.  After Madi asked if we could eat at Red Chicken for Russ's bday.  After we put together that she meant Red Robin we went right there.  These kiddos love their dad.  Like the cake says he is our Super Dad.  Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!




2 comments:

Steph said...

I LOOOOve the Super Dad cake! What a great idea. Hopefully I'll remember it for next year. Oh and BTW, why IS it that guys get more handsome with age???? What a rotten deal. I guess it's good for us wives, but the husbands sure get the raw end of the deal as WE age.

Megan said...

You guys are such a cute little family! Happy birthday Russ!