Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everbunny!!!!!

We are grateful for Easter and all it stands for.  Our Savior Jesus Christ, families, fun and memories.  Kari and Kaeli my twins sisters spent the weekend with us and One of Russ's buddies from the Air Force Academy Jeff Isgett.  We had a great time.  We drove up to Silver Ranch and had a picnic, played with the kids new baseball mits, frizbees and parachute.  We made some great memories with some Amazing people.  Thanks Twins!!!!!


 











7 comments:

dani said...

hOh what a fun easter!! The pictures look inticing and looks like the easter bunny found you. We cant wait to see you all again. Happy Easter!

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Mandi, isn't that ranch place to great? I just wenr there last week for the first time! Great picnic spot!!!

Lewyville said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! That grilled veggie thing looks yummy...send me the recipe!

Shadoe said...

WOW. What a fun day. I can't wait to get to Spring Mountain Ranch. I LOVE the picts.

Crystal said...

Hey Mandi, This is Crystal Thiriot, I don't know how I linked to your blog, but I just wanted to say hi and I think I read that you were living in Las Vegas. We call Vegas home too! You have a cute family. We should get together sometime. You can email me at crystalthiriot@hotmail.com

Steph said...

Your little Maddie sure is a cutie! What a poser!

Kristin Bishop said...

Can you believe I'm a modbe lady now too:) Yay...it's about time since I keep them in business. Thanks for the supportive e-mails that helped with my decision!