Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3 Days of swim, cousins and sleepover fun!!!!!!!




Happy Birthday Tia


We can't believe our baby is ONE, boy how time flies






















 








We started of posponing Tias birthday but then did we party.  My family came down and stayed for a few days at a resort and we swam, and had so much fun.  The kids love being with their cousins and Grandparents. Living closer has been so much fun.  Tia got some darling gifts and loved sharing her 1st birthday with her friends and family.  Thanks to all that came.  

6 comments:

Megan said...

I can't even look at these picture! Bron was telling me that your family was going to do this and we wanted to be there soooo bad!!! Looks like a blast! We miss you guys!

Shadoe said...

I love the updates. They are so cute. The pictures are priceless.

Steph said...

Great photos and I love the piggy cake!

Megan said...

Wow, I want to be there. I hope you all had fun. I have the best family in the world.

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

I am so glad you found me!! You have the most adorable family!! I am excited to keep in touch through blogging, it is so great!! love Lyndi

boandmarianne said...

So...I just learned how to leave a comment a few days ago and have found a whole new realm of blog-funness. I love all of your pics and Miss Piggy (I mean Tia) is adorable. Can't wait to come for fun in the sun with you guys.