Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's time for a BLOG


Well I wasn't going to actually start a Blog until our new family picture was taken. But then after waiting month after month I decided to go ahead and start it and just add the picture when I get one. Harder said than Done.

We are grateful to be here in Las Vegas, we moved here in Sept. and plan on staying a while. Our children seem to love the move, mainly living next to Grandpas and Grandpas and lotsa cute cousins.
Russ is enjoying work and like always I am enjoying all my many hobbies. Russ teases me about having 7 business cards but I know he wouldn't change it. Not that full time mommy doesnt keep me busy. Modbe clothing is the one that is in full swing at the time and going well. It has been the perfect mother job. The kids are great and so much fun. Tia is now walking all over and my KODA BEAR is living up to his name. Madi is spelling and writing letters like crazy, our little whiz kid. We love them dearly.

8 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

So Great!! You are a pro!

Lewyville said...

yeah! I was wondering when you were going to get your blog going! I am excited to be able to keep up on what is happening with you and your cute family!

Kristin said...

Welcome to blog land! I am so excited to be able to spy in on the Browns! I love the set up. Those pictures of your family are ADORABLE!!! We need to get together sometime soon. At least your sister Dani comes to visit me once in a while... (hee-hee)! Love you Mandi!

Megan said...

I am so excited you have a blog! It looks great and your kids are the cutest!

Steph said...

Yea! I LOOOOOOVE it when people start up new blogs! Your's is sooooo much eye candy I am getting cavities! Steve just rolled his eyes at me for typing that! We just both read through your blog and his comment was, "I am so happy for her. She is such a great girl!" I agree! Hey. When are you stopping by? Marianne said you guys might be wanting to do the preschool thing? Call or comeover anytime!

S.T. Lewis said...

Mandi! Well, look who you run into after two hours of following blog links. I don't know if I've even seen you since Capistrano. You guys have such cute kids. You're the coolest! Later.

dani said...

I love it mandi. I had to comment on my defense to Kristins comment.. Ok no defense but its nice to know you have good friends for my benifit too.

LACY said...

I saw your blog from your sisters. So cute! Glad you like Vegas!