Friday, February 8, 2008

Big Fat Baby Jewelry

Little Miss Tia





Little Miss Tia, Tia and I have had a lot of fun on a mini business venture. She has been the little model and I the photographer. My friend Jen in Omaha started a business Big Fat Baby, its is the cutest and finest jewelry, blankets, bibs, babylegs, soon to be pettyskirts and so much more. Tia did a great job cause she is the cutest thing ever, we took lots of picts and had fun. Check out the website you will love it.........
www.bfbjewelry.com

4 comments:

steph j. said...

Hey Mandi, Sorry this took me a couple of days, I forgot about it till just now when I was going through my emails! Have fun!!
-Steph

Matt and Amanda said...

If you have any questions just call! I can't wait to see all the cute pics of your kids!

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The babies and their jewelries are so beautiful! They looked so cute.
children's jewelry