Friday, June 24, 2011

Dani's Surprise Party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 30th Dani!!!!!!!
My sisters, mom and I along with Dani's good friends Michelle and Cam Kelsch threw Dani a 30th surprise party. It's a tradition us sisters have. The only tricky thing is trying to still make it a surprise though they know its coming. I think we did a pretty good job with this one. We threw it a week or so early.
1d2

1d1

1d4
Wade did a good job to help, and yet keep things on the down low. This is just seconds after the surprise shout!!!!!
1d3
I have to admit I was super excited to use my new Happy Birthday Banner I made. It's huge and so is the Kelsch's home where the party was.
1d19
The hit of the night was Kareoke. WE HAD A BLAST, Cam was singing every other song which made it hard to get in there and perform but we made it work.....
1d18
Russ and Macy Kelsch...
1d17
Sisters: Kaeli and Kari with Dani
Below: Nikki, Mom, Mandi, Kari, Dani, Kaeli
1d16

1d15

1d14

1d13
of Coarse Grandma Marcia showed off her stuff, everyone nearly dies at her dance moves......especially us daughters, none of us got them.
1d12
Little Paisley
1d11

1d10
Grandma Brown and the gang
1d9

1d8
Cousins singing..........
1d21
Boys rap song.....HILARIOUS
1d20

1d5
Some of Dani's amazing friends. Thank you to all of you.
1d6

1d7
Me my sisters and mom. Nikki, Kaeli, Me, Kari, Dani and Mom.

I love my sisters more than anything in the world. I would die with out them......

2 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

so cute! Good job girly. Guess who's sister had a baby?? Jaxson finally has a cousin! Call me soon:) Or email. Who are we kidding...we barely have time to sleep in the summer...let alone talk on the phone! Life is busy...but good. How are you???

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

SO fun! I love your sisters too even though I barely know them :) Happy Birthday to Dani! Glad you guys got to have such a fun celebration with them! Can't wait to see you guys Sat!