Thursday, January 13, 2011

San Fransisco....NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!!!

This post is late, but cannot go without it.......If pictures can express feelings you will see why I must post this......

sf1
Welcome to one of the GREATEST weekends of my life....If I have to go without my spouse that is........My sisters and mother in San Fransisco in December= FABULOUS
100_2522DSC_6434
Picture of kari and I crossing the Golden Gate, OH wow and there is Kaeli
DSC_6500
Nikki,Kaeli,Dani,Mandi,Kari
We obviously took tons of pictures of us in the room...in hats...new coats....
sf6
DSC_6446
sf5
100_2552
DEPRESSING, coming home.....
sf3
Just outside of our hotel room, SOOO FUN, we laughed ate out, laughed, spent money, changed outfits, took pictures, ate......SPENT A LOT MORE MONEY.....called home...thanked our hubbies and laughed
DSC_6444
sf2
A drunk lady took this picture(above) you should see the rest, we are all cut off and some upside down.....you never know what your gonna find in San Fran
DSC_6458
I took this picture for RUSS.......Thank you Hun, for letting me go and have a blast, while you watched over the kids and house...Your the best...kiss kiss
DSC_6290DSC_6287DSC_6261DSC_6263
WE tried taking pictures of all the up and down roads, also we all took a picture by the pole, some turned out hilarious, but wanted to give you a glimpse...this is me and my sister in law Marianne, Bo's wife. We love her so much and only wish Megan Brons wife could have joined us....We have been so blessed with sister in laws. We love you gals.
DSC_6249DSC_6248DSC_6237DSC_6235
OK so this huge mirror was in our motel, right outside our room, before we hit the elevators, so daily before going out we took a group shot.....obviously I'm holding the camera ever day, hence the bright spot in my hand.
DSC_6368DSC_6367DSC_6366DSC_6354DSC_6345DSC_6342
This was the crazy girls giggly night, changed hats and facial poses and continued to take more and more pictures of us being silly....be glad I am only posting a couple pictures...
DSC_6338DSC_6334DSC_6306
I love my sisters more than life itself.......Thanks Mom

4 comments:

Megan said...

Looks so fun! I wish I could have gone :(

Nate and Aspen Johnson said...

Oh I just love all of you guys!! You girls are just too funny! I love all the pictures!!

The Nielsons said...

Looks Like so much fun!

Kyler and Hillary said...

ok - what went wrong here...I could have sworn that in the pre-mortal existence I signed up to be a shaheen...what happened!

no offense to who I ended up with...