Thursday, September 30, 2010

A week Away!!!!!!!!

1biggestloser
Russ and I just had the greatest Week of our lives........Seriously.....Our good friends Michelle and Cam Kelsh invited us to the Soft opening of their newest Fitness Ridge Spa that joined with Biggest Loser in Malibu CA. It was amazing.....

We ate 1200 calories a day and worked out up to 7 hours a day. The food was amazing, prepared by a magnificant chef.
bl560
bl2560
We hiked two hours every morning in the amazing mountains of Malibu. GEORGEOUS. This is where we took all the pictures, I obviously didn't take my camera in the pool, or workout rooms.
above: Cam took us to the Biggest Loser Ranch one evening, it was about 6 miles away from the resort, we thought it would be cool to weigh in......
Me in Dr. H's Office medical room......
Russ and I with Cam and Kade.....Kade and Russ got pretty close on this trip, he now calls Russ Grandpa, were not sure why but it stuck....
Us with Daris, this kid is a stud. One of our new best friends. We seriously became pretty close to him, he was in our group and so fun. He was on Season 9, Lost tons of weight, we couldn't believe it. Russ and I had never watched the show so after meeting him we went back and looked it up on line. HOLY COW, the next morning I gave him a big hug. Couldn't believe him before...Michael and Danny former winners where there with us also. Cool Guys. What Will power...
Me trying to relax before the pool class starts, trust me it looks relaxing but was pretty tense.
This was our cabin we stayed in. They were adorable. Cozy and Cool. Such a beautiful atmosphere. We want to go back.
This was us right after check in. This was our ticket to success. We had a fabulous time, thanks Kaeli for staying with our kiddos, they had a blast at home. Thanks Cam and Michelle, we loved our week away......

5 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

you are famous!!! aaggghhhhh. I officially hate you for this. I am in shock. Daris!!! This is the only show I watch...seriously. I am watching the TVo'd first two episodes of this evening....as we speak. I clicked on your blog and am seeing all these things on TV!

I will not talk to you for 5-7 days. I am THAT jealous.

Lori said...

Looks like it was an amazing experience! How fun. Especially getting to hike every morning. Beautiful pictures.

JoeUlrich2 said...

You guys look like you had so much fun at the biggest loser resort! We miss you guys. Its nice to see friends who are still happy together. April and I see so many couples end up in ruin. Take care for now and keep up the fun times.

Plain Jame said...

Mandi! How fun was that? Honestly I'd love to go there (and unlike you I SHOULD be there! ha!) I saw the one in Ivins and I'm all "but I grew up there - I wanna go somewhere different!"
How fun to go be somewhere with just your honey... ahhh

The Andersens said...

Looks like such a fun vacation!! Love all the pictures..We miss you guys... when are you coming to st george/ cedar next?? We would love to see you guys...