Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of School 2010


school days1
school days3
Madison is in 2nd Grade, Age 7. Mrs. De Le Torres Class. Trust me when I say she was ready for school to begin
school days2
Koda is in Kindergarten (ALL DAY) Age 5 Mrs. Haire. HE love love loved it. He didn't think twice about me leaving him, I don't even think all day was enough for him....
school days4
And don't even think about leaving her out, Tia, Age 3 Going on 18. Miss Mandi's Preschool (that is me of coarse and we don't even start school till next week, but you can bet she was in her new clothes, shoes, lunch made and backpack on like the other kids........SHE is Ready to go as the picture shows......We love our new School....

1 comment:

The Andersens said...

oh i love it! Your kids are darling and getting so big! I miss you guys. I love how Tia is "going to school" like the others! Love it!