Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of School

*******Well I know I should be putting cute pictures with everyone smiling and stuff but NO, it was the worst day of my life....Oh and Kodas.  I cried like a baby, Madi and her teacher saw, it was awful, Russ forbid me not to go and get her out at 10am, then at lunch I worried who would help her with everything, then I wondered if people would be nice to her, and what if they said things around her I don't want her hearing*******
********Along with this Koda asked me all day to go get her cause he was bored to DEATH.  WOW, how are we gonna do?  As for Madi she loved every second, wasn't scared of anhything and how I don't know.............I mean six hours away, she seems so small......it just isn't right............

6 comments:

Meesh said...

It is tramatic and not very much fun but remember we all did it and you guys turned out ok. Hang in there time will heal your heart and your kids will survive. Take care and take a deep breath.
Luv U,
Aunt MiShele

La Ron said...

The first day of First Grade for Saylor was traumatic for me as well. It ended exactly the same way as Madi. Saylor was so excited and loved every minute of it. I needed a nap afterwards.

Beck's said...

I am glad that other mom's feel this way. my husband kept telling me to relax but having him gone from me all day was horrible. I am laughing though that you had all the same feelings and emotions as I did. Hope all is well.

Kristin Bishop said...

Oh my goodness. I can only imagine. I will die...I swear it. It's like...you wouldn't mind a break when they HAVE to be with you all day...but when they are "supposed" to be away...you miss them like crazy. To the point of bawling and carrying on like you're missing a limb.

Good luck getting through the next week. You'll be loving your new found freedom in a matter of months:)

Mandi Brown said...

I remember oh so well. "Progress for anyone is usually painful for someone else." I made that quote up. Grandma Meesha

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

Well being a newly wed and realizing that a baby is my next step (well....a few good years down the road, anyways) your post had me in tears. It was the sweetest, saddest, most loving motherly note i've ever read. :)