Tuesday, July 21, 2009

NEW YORK CITY......................

ny10
ny14ny18
What can I say.......Russ and I just went on a great Get Away........No kids, that was good and bad, missed them like crazy yet ran our guts out and couldn't have done it with kiddos.  We saw the yankees play........Spent a full day in Palymra catching all the church history sites including sealings in the temple.  This was amazing, my favorite was the Bookstore the Book of Mormon was first printed in.  Then that night watched the Hill Cumorah Pageant. (below)
ny5
ny6
We were with my brother Bron and his wife Megan the whole trip and had such an amazing time with them.  Thanks Guys.
ny13
I had to take this picture with spider-man for my son Koda, the picture below is on the top of the Empire State Building,  HOLY COW, I loved this along with seeing the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island it was all amazing....
ny12
ny11
Megan and I hit Broadway and watched Little Mermaid,  sooooo good. Then met up with the boys here in Time Square. The picture below says it all, this was as outstanding as you would think, I suggest you all visit this holy place..
ny8
ny9
We went into Canada, ate at the restaurant that rotates 360 degrees and watched the falls, this was a beautiful romantic night, Megan and I walked through central park and hit the Met. museum while the boys tried to catch batting practice at yankee stadium...
ny17

ny16
This was truly amazing trip, New York is just what I expected................Fun.....Busy.......Crazy......Noisy........

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Looks like lots of fun! We got to do that last yr & Bron & Megan we so nice to let us rest @ their house & fed us. I'm glad you guys had a nice time!

The Warnick Family said...

I can't believe you went to NYC without me! (jk) I love that place! I am trying to get my group together to go in Oct. Anyway, it looks like you did it right! You made it to all the great stuff! Fun to see what you are up to! Thanks for sharing...