Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ProJectS!!!

SOOO, this is what Russ and I did over the weekend.  PROJECTS, I love getting things checked of the TO DO LIST:  I bought this side table for Kodas Room and new furniture, it was $2.  We stained and sanded like crazy, it's going to look great with his furniture. 
side table
side benches
I have had these two cute benches for years, they were finally done for.  So My friend Becca gave me this cute fabric and we recovered the two stools.  They look tons better.  Thanks Becca!!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I hate you.

That is so adorable. I want to die. I am planning to scour every D.I from here to provo tomorrow looking for some piece of furniture to re-pair and love:)

So cute.

you never cease to amaze:)

boandmarianne said...

Darling and darlinger.

TheGainsters said...

Hey its Lindsey Thompson Gainey k you have the cutest little fam and i love the benches.

Steph said...

I am in project mode over here too. Could you come and put your stamp of perfection on some of MY projects please??? Soooo cute!

Nick, Alex, & Nixon said...

Mandi! I'm so glad i found your blog (well sam helped me). It's your neice Alex. I can't believe how incredibly talented you are! I may be call for some advice soon! Nick and I (and my dad :D) just bought a house and it has A LOT of "projects"!