Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Party Harty

ONE FUN WEEKEND.  We went and spent the weekend in St. George with Family.  We took the kids to Mamma Mia, and yes they knew all the songs, even KODA.  Him and his cousin Jaden once in a while ran out to check out the arcade but it's ok after all it was a CHICK FLICK.  Then we went to Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat play at Dixie HS.  IT WAS AWSOME.  Good Job guys, the kids absolutely loved it and being with some fun cousins and Grandma.


The greatest thing I ever did for these two is give them each other.  Madi loves her little sister and I hope they love and respect each other like I do my sisters.  It is so fun to watch them together.  




Tia Really thinks she has the posing down, she is so dang cute!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I am excited to see you guys over Christmas!

Vanes said...

The weather is WONDERFUL right now! Does that mean you missed the air show in Vegas?! I've been really wanting to see it! :) Hope you are all well!!

The Andersens said...

Hey Cute Girl! we missed you this weekend in Logandale...it was good to see the Fam. How are you guys doing? Lets plan another date night-- I told Nikki and Damon us 6need to plan something Fun! SOON!

The Andersens said...

It was so fun seeing you guys yesterday.... thanks for all the decorating ideas! we put our tree up last night...ill e-mail you pictures. How long are you guys going to be up this way? come see us!!! we love you! p.s. did craig text you my cell?? call or text us whenever