Saturday, October 18, 2008



Well this trip to Disneyland was a hit.  We had so much fun eating with Goofy and Friends.  Spinning in cups with Grandma and meeting all our favorite Characters.  The kids were good troppers and DAD made Father of the Year.  Russ was so amazing and made this trip so fun.  Thanks Dad and Grandma.  










Daddy adoring his driver.......................
OK These next few pictures are of my BUBBA proving to me he should be King.  These are priceless and if you could have seen him sweating after 20 minutes of hard pulling.......


3 comments:

Plain Jame said...

Soooo cute! We went in June and it was crazy busy, so many fun memories.

So I told you the our mutual friends' wrong last name - it's Schomeg (spelling?) Ami's from Monroe but went to SUU. She's my neighbor.

I love all your fun pictures! Its so cute to see your parents in some of them, they're still awesome as ever!

Steph said...

Seriously. Just this morning I said out loud to the kids, "I want to go to Disneyland!" We had such a good time the last time we went. Not one whine or complaint from the boys the entire four days. Disneyland is the best! Glad you got to have a family getaway!

Bobette said...

That looks so fun. I love the pictures of Dakota...their priceless. Happy Halloween!