Saturday, September 13, 2008

ME and My Daddy!!!!!

This little girl (along with her baby sister) see only their DADDY!!! Everyday Russ is home she request he pick her up on his bike.  They get yelled many comments on the way home about how Amazing they look, Russ holding her and riding.  I ran out front the other day and was able to capture them coming home.  She loves this man to death.  A couple months ago my mom and sisters were in town.  We were talking about going to In 'N' Out burger to eat, Madi replied she couldn't go there because that is where her dad takes her on their dates.  She is so dedicated to him she wouldn't even eat there with out him.  SO last Thursday he picked Madi up from school and they went on another date.  It always ends at In n out burger.  Lucky Girl.




P.S. One day Russ carried her bike down to have her ride it home, it was hot and that idea wasn't as big of a hit, she walked in all hot and bothered.
P.P.S.  Koda wanted Russ to hold him and ride and she was upset, she said that is only for them.  WHAT HAVE I CREATED???  I am nothing like her!!!!!!!!  Love you Madi......you too daddy.....

5 comments:

Vanes said...

Mand - THAT IS DARLING!! Russ has some SERIOUS talent! Soooo cute!

boandmarianne said...

I love that pic! So cute daddy and his little girl.

Autumn said...

I love this picture, Russ is such a cute dad!

Steph said...

That's the cutest thing I have ever seen! Hey, how is preschool going???

Kyler and Hillary said...

this is too cute! I just love you guys!