Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Camping We Will Go

Well I think this might be one of our last get aways this summer.  Camping at Cold Creek.  We had a great time in the cool weather out with all the creatures we found.  We parked and rode the four wheeler up to a fun camp site.  One our trip we saw, wild mustags, deer, rabbits, lizards(pictured below)and bugs.  The kids love camping above all things.  We have had a wonderful summer and we are actually glad it's over.  Time to stay home a while and start school.  Madi starts the end of the month and Koda the first of next month.  We are happy and sad.  We actually still talk about taking Madison out till next year.  Dang, it seems so hard to let them go.  She is such a big help and Koda is going to miss her like crazy.  OH well, time goes on.  




4 comments:

dani said...

I think this will be one of my favorite pictures with you know who's boots and pants!! Can her poses get any greater. looks like it was animal farm as well

Jen Nielsen said...

So fun!! I love to see that bracelets go camping too. Your kids are getting so big! miss ya.

jess said...

Camping with the kids can't get better sometimes. It was hard for me to send my kids back this year...I kind of like to have my little chicks under my wing (at least most of the time!)

Bobette said...

Wow, I'm surprised that she didn't mind having the lizard on her. They sure are some fun pictures.